Tuesday, May 03, 2011

And now to return to our regularly scheduled program ...


I'm back. It's been a while, I know. My "real" job took a lot of time and energy which meant the blog was pushed to the bottom of a long list of things to do. However, some things have changed and for the next bit of time I *should* have more time to devote to all things lovely and crafty.

What are these changes, you ask? Well, for starters -- A BABY! Yes, we are expecting our first little one (a boy) in August. I am a high risk pregnancy (for various reasons), so given this, I have closed my private practice to focus on having a health pregnancy. So far, things have been FANTASTIC. Max (yes, we've decided on a name) is growing perfectly and I am also doing well.

These changes also mean that I have a bit more time and motivation to make and do. So, hopefully I'll be sharing some lovely creations and, of course, the marvelous nursery once complete. I look forward to sharing this time with everyone ...

No comments: