A friend of mine tagged me in a very fun game ... a chain letter of sorts. But, instead of sending a letter, you promise to send a handmade goodie. I couldn't resist! I posted this on FaceBook, but thought it would be fun to share it with some of my blogging buddies. Here's the scoop ...
This is a crafty game in which the first five people to respond to this note will get something made by me! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
* What I create will be just for you! New! Not something I made previously and have just laying around.
* It'll be done this year (2009).
* You have no clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet.
* I reserve the right to do something extremely strange and/or cheap.
* I may well do more than 5 random creative acts if more than 5 people want random creative things.
What's the catch? Simple really -- in return you need to post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others (and tag me so I know you didn't cheat!).
All right, let's get to making ...
Here's my first creation. I went through a couple versions, but ended with something I really enjoyed making. I haven't made something in FOREVER, and I forgot how therapeutic it can be to get down and dirty with some hot crafting magic. I hope my friend likes it!
Also, I'm including a sneak peak of one of the great finds (the gold arch floor lamp = hotness!) from this past weekend's yard sale adventures. I went home to visit my family, and found myself up and out EARLY Saturday morning with my Mom and Sister. We had a great time. I promise to post more pictures, but I have to get them from my Mom -- I forgot my camera. You won't even believe the new kitchen table I found ... aww yeah!
Hope all is well. Happy creating all ...