Sunday, March 01, 2009

I won! I won! I won!

I can't remember how I stumbled upon Two Dog Pond (perhaps it was by way of Lisa's RetroStyle) ... but I'm glad I did. Rachel, the owner of Two Dog Pond, creates beautiful soldered glass pendants, and holds weekly contests to connect a clever saying with one of her images to make a final product. If your saying is picked, you receive a pendant with your cleverness written all over it! How cool is that??

Two weeks ago, the image I saw in Rachel's contest reminded me of me circa 1984. My parents used to tease me about how much I pouted, and the little girl in the picture had that same sass and pout that I do did. So, I entered my saying -- "Princess Pissy Pants." And I WON!



Thank you so much Rachel -- I LOVE IT! Be sure to stop by and play round or two with Rachel ... you could walk away with your own lovely pendant.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Great minds think alike! I just posted about a pendant I bought from Rachel!! Love it!

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

How cool that you won!!! It is a fun contest. I love it that you have your own "special" name on it...makes it extra personal...cool!